The Client Care Assistant is a key role in maintaining the high standard of client care expected within Sandhole Vets and forms part of a developing front of house team. You will deliver an outstanding and polished experience for clients and visitors. An important aspect of this role is to continuously maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
Monday 3 - 9pm
Tuesday 2 - 8pm
Friday 2 - 8pm
Plus 2 in 4 Saturday's 8.30am - 5pm
£9 per hour
Wednesday 15th September.
- Execute good telephone techniques, keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients
- Build relationships with the clients, demonstrate empathy and facilitate in delivering an excellent level of service at every touchpoint
- Be a continual presence within reception, engaging with clients and their pets
- Ensure all customer complaints are passed on swiftly, efficiently and to the appropriate person
- Maintain client confidentially at all times and ensuring conversations are professional particularly when clients are present
- Work alongside registered veterinary nurses to process client requests