Silver Accredited Cat Clinic
Based in Snodland, our Veterinary Practice is awarded with silver cat friendly clinic for the following reasons:
- All vets are trained to handle felines under stress, with anxiety and in a gentle manner
- We have a specialist cat advocate, Charlotte Davies is available to answer all questions or concerns in caring for your cat
- We have a separate car waiting area with a visual barrier to make cats feel secure and separate from other pets.
- We use a feline pheromone diffuser to calm your anxious cats, in waiting areas
- Cat-specific equipment such as weighing scales to provide an accurate level of health.
- A hospital ward that separates cats from other species to provide comfortable igloos and perches for their privacy.
- Surgery facilities as well as dentistry, lab testing and diagnostics
We aim to create an environment that’s welcoming and calm for all cats. We understand that your pets might not like their vet visits and owners can also feel anxious for their beloved pets. Our waiting rooms are arranged to separate cats from dogs and all of our vets are trained to assess your cats and offer the most effective treatments to reassure you on your cat’s health. Visit Sandhole as your cat friendly vets near me! Book an appointment here.
As a Cat friendly vets near me, Sandhole provide the following services for our feline friends and other species.
Why Choose Sandhole Vets as Your Cat Friendly Clinic?
If you’re looking for cat friendly vets near me, then Sandhole are your reliable practice with a variety of services for cats as well as other pets. We are a trustworthy and friendly team ready to welcome all fury friends into our practice. Your pets will be under the best possible care here and we’ll do all we can to provide the most appropriate treatments, surgeries or advice required.
At Sandhole Kitten Club, your kitten can receive all the care and treatment they need in one package. Our comprehensive kit contains:
-complete vaccination course from 9 weeks old, that protects from 4 diseases. It requires only 2 injections 3-4 weeks apart.
-A full tail to nose examination at our cat friendly vets near me
-One month’s flea and worming treatment
-A voucher for our recommended Royal Canin Kitten Food
-A pre-neutering check around 4 months of age and a £5 off this procedure.
Give us a call to book your cat or kitten in for an appointment. We try to work flexibly around you but if you have an emergency, then call immediately on 01622734054